Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference
"Without these services, it would be horrible, I have a hard time doing things on my own. The companionship wouldn't be there and it would not be a good world without them. They are great. They are very reliable and my caregiver goes above and beyond." - Suzanne A
What High Quality Traits Do We Look For?
Compassionate, Caring and Responsible!
- Nurses and CNAs
- Nurses and CNAs in training
- Clinical Case Managers
- Students in healthcare fields
- Experienced family caregivers
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Caring individuals over age 18
Right at Home caregivers choose to part of our team because we hire individuals who want more than just a job – we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will are supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Why Work for Right at Home
At Right at Home we focus on the strong bond we build with our caregivers. We want them to feel like they are part of our family and that we care for them. We have an open door policy and want the caregivers to know, that they can always come talk to us. Our caregivers are the heart and soul of our agency. They are what keeps us going and moving forward to provide the utmost care for the clients we serve.
"At Right at Home our caregivers (nurses and aides) are the heart and soul of our organization. As Barry (Right at Home co-owner) would say, “caring starts with us as owners.” We genuinely care for our caregivers and provide support in the forms of encouragement, prayers, and training to help them perform well." — George Davidson, Right at Home co-owner
Excellent Benefits & Incentives
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay: direct deposit every Friday
- Referral Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunity for employee advancement
- Caregiver Training and Continued Education
- Caregiver Appreciation Program with monthly drawings for prizes
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- We’re just Awesome!
- Registered nurses: receive a $500 bonus at 30 days, $500 bonus at 60 days, and an additional $500 bonus at 90 days of employment.
- LPN's: receive a $300 bonus at 30 days, $300 bonus at 60 days, and an additional $300 bonus at 90 days of employment.
- CNA's, Home Health Aides and Caregivers: receive a $200 bonus at 30 days, $200 bonus at 60 days, and an additional $200 bonus at 90 days of employment.
Requirements to earn these bonuses will be discussed further upon hire.
Training and Continuing Education for Care Staff
Right at Home University
Right at Home Anderson provides continuous training from organizations we bring in as well as from our online educational system, Right at Home University. RAHU is an online system offering more than 500 nationally recognized certification and training programs along with state-specific training, approved continuing education and professional development opportunities. Through Right at Home University – caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including:
FREE Home Health Aide Certification Program
For those caregivers who are not currently certified as HHAs, Right at Home Anderson provides FREE classes. We find this to be especially valuable for caregivers with multiple years of experience caring for people, but lacking the official certification. Learn more about our Home Health Aide Training.
Resources for Professional and Family Caregivers
- Education and Research
- Anderson Coping Support Group
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Hotline/Resources
- Caregiver Burnout Article
- 14 Signs of Burnout
- Recovering from Caregiver Burnout
- Caring.com Support Groups
- Caring.com Caregiving Resource Center