Caregiver Part Time/Full Time - $13 - $14 per hour
$100 Bonus after 100 hours of service (perfect attendance required)
$400 Bonus after 800 hours of service
Compassionate and Caring
Do you have an interest in caring for others? Do you want to make a difference every day? We are Right at Home Arcadia, In-Home Care and Assistance, a locally owned and operated home care agency that is part of a franchise organization with over 500 locations. We are passionate about improving the lives of those we serve, and are equally passionate about valuing every one of our caregivers.
A Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Companionship/Homemaking: Safety supervision, transportation and light housekeeping, as well as being a friend and developing a relationship with your clients
- Physical Assistance: Ambulation and dressing assistance
- Hygiene: Bathing and other personal care services
- Wellness: Medication reminders, meal planning and preparation
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules (full time and part time available)
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the month/year awards
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Genuine desire to help others
- Exceptional work ethic
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.