Right at Home Baltimore is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) in the Prince George's County, Montgomery County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City areas.
Right at Home is making a decided difference within the community despite the current COVID-19 pandemic! We understand the concern of exposure, and we have specialized training and all the necessary CDC recommended PPEs (personal protective equipment) to minimize that risk.
- We offer excellent premium pay for those working in senior residences OR with COVID-19 positive, or “suspected” positive, clients.
- Full PPEs (personal protective equipment,) as required by CDC guidance, will be given to all caregivers working in senior residences or with positive or suspected positive COVID-19 clients.
- Face mask
- With a variety of shifts available in homes, or in assisted living senior residences, you could start working in just a few days!
Right at Home caregivers are our greatest asset, and are supported with these special benefits:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- 401K plan
- Healthcare coverage available
- Overtime paid at time and a half
Performs nursing care to patient in accordance with an established plan of care in accordance with Right at Home policies and procedures and all other laws and relevant professional standards.
- Furnishes services in accordance with Agency policies and the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Prepares and records clinical notes and progress notes.
- Observes and reports any signs or symptoms indicative of changes in conditions of the patient and family situation to the Nursing Supervisor and documents such reports and observations in the clinical record.
- Performs assigned nursing procedures, including administration of treatments and medications, in the care of the patient, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and the Plan of Care.
- Prepares equipment and materials for treatments observing aseptic technique as required.
- Assists the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Assists with the rehabilitation of patients according to the patient care plan.
- Consults the Nursing Supervisor in making judgments or decisions regarding care and treatments.
Additional (non-essential) Desired Functions
- Participates in committees.
- Participates in community relations activities.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Availability
- Graduate of an approved Practical/Vocational Nursing Program and one year of nursing experience in the past 5 years or completion of an accredited refresher course within the past 2 years.
- Currently licensed and in good standing as a Practical/Vocational Nurse in this State.
- Knowledge and ability and the necessary skill and judgment to perform all nursing procedures as outlined in the scope of practice in the Nurse Practice Act. Understanding of the working team concept and the ability to work under supervision.
Join our family and know that you can make a huge difference during this historic time period!