- Provide information and education to healthcare professionals, facilities, organizations and consumers regarding services offered.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, healthcare facilities and referral sources appropriate for our Home Care Services.
- Develop and Maintain relationships with discharge planners, case managers, social workers, physicians and other healthcare professionals that utilize Home Care services by regularly conducting sales visits to those referral sources to assist them in identifying those appropriate for services resulting in increase in clients served by Right at Home.
- Represent the agency at health fairs, community functions and participate in community events appropriate for agency services promotion.
- Provide regular reporting to agency management on sales metrics.
If you meet the above qualifications and have at least one year of experience of in home care, please email a cover letter with salary expectations along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org