Live-In Caregiver in the Boston Metrowest Area
Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an opportunity for you to work as a caregiver and make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities. In this role, you will have the chance to give back to those who need you most, earn competitive pay, receive online paid training, and have access to all of our awesome benefits (listed below).
We have an immediate need to deliver live-in care in the Boston Metro West area. If you are not looking for a live-in position. We have multiple open positions so be sure to check out our other job posts or give us a call at 617-597-1500.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. We know you are essential and want to provide you the flexibility to meet your needs. Apply online or give us a call to let us know how we can help you and move forward in this together.
The Live-in caregiver provides personal care and related services in the home. They function under the direction, instruction and supervision of the Field Nurse, Clinical Director and/or appropriate supervisor and receives scheduling direction from the Healthcare Coordinator(s).
The ideal candidate should have: relevant experience, strong communication and organizational skills, problem-solving ability, and capability to fulfill the responsibilities listed below.
Responsibilities may include:
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks, maintaining a healthful, safe environment
- Medication Reminders
- Shopping and running errands
- Personal care:
- Bath (tub, shower, bed)
- Oral hygiene (denture and mouth care)
- Hair care (shampoo, comb)
- Nail care (no nail cutting)
- Skin care
- Dressing, undressing activities
- Elimination (toilet, commode, urine, bedpan)
- Attempts to promote patient’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest.
- Establishes a relationship with patient and family which transmits trust and confidence.
- Maintains patient/family confidentiality at all times according to HIPPA guidelines and company regulations.
- Assist the patient with transfers and ambulation with or without an assistive device
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals.
- Reports any change in the patient’s mental or physical condition or in their home situation to the company.
- Participates in online in-service education as required
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Cases near your own home - we try to match our caregivers with cases near your house
- Caregiver of the Month and other Recognition Programs
- Annual pay increases
- Stability - many of our team members have been with our company for years
- Earned, PAID sick time.
- Referral bonus and gift card REWARDS program
- Online PAID training provided.
- Very supportive administrative staff