Nurses are a key component in the healthcare industry. We understand that you have put in many tireless hours, overnights, and weekends providing compassionate care. Here is your opportunity to take off those scrubs and take back your life. Goodbye working every weekend, goodbye working every holiday. It sounds too good to be true, but it isn’t!
We are looking for a self-motivated, dependable professional who is interested in doing in-home visits in the Boston Metro West area. You must possess excellent communication skills, outstanding teamwork skills, and strong attention to details.
Reporting to our VP of Operations, the qualified candidate should be able to:
- Work independently and create a schedule based on recognizing changing priorities
- Conduct in-home clinical assessments
- Supervise, train and evaluate caregivers to ensure quality care in the Client’s home
- Create individualized plans of care and update them to reflect changes in condition
- Demonstrate strong personal integrity
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Must be able to operate a vehicle and have the ability and willingness to travel for task and/or field case management visits within assigned geographic areas (business travel is reimbursed.)
We offer a competitive compensation program.