YOU don’t always get the appreciation and recognition YOU deserve. Well… as a Caregiver, we can guarantee that you will not only feel appreciated but truly valued.
We need your skills, ambition and passion to continue to help people bridge the gap and give peace of mind to those you serve. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You’ll get recognized for you efforts and will truly make a lasting difference.
Our service area includes Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Groton, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Lowell, Tewksbury, Westford, Wilmington, Winchester and Woburn.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are:
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
You don’t mind getting a little dirty…this could include (but not limited to) shopping, light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores, as well as companionship.
You don’t have to be a gourmet chef, but you can prepare a basic meal and work your way around a kitchen.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
- Friendly disposition and “can do” attitude
Nice to Have’s but not deal breakers:
- 6-month experience as a companion or homemaker
- Ability to work short daytime or evening shifts
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- Pay rates starting at $13.50 with room to grow
- PAID training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Medical Benefits
- Paid sick time
- 401K with company match
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
Why Right at Home Boston Northwest?
We truly believe that where you work matters and as a company who believes in improving the lives of those that we serve; we think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.
Here is what our employees say about us:
“It’s wonderful to work for a company that treats their employees with the same care and respect they want us to provide to clients.”
“I know I’m never alone! If I have a question or an issue, there is always someone available to help me. This means the world to me!”
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the job you love – join Right at Home.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. Please call Cheryl or Julie Mitchell at 781-275-1400 for any questions you may have.