Begin a rewarding career as a Personal Care Assistant with no previous experience. Right at Home will invest in your future by providing Personal Care Assistant training and testing at no cost to caring dedicated people wanting to provide care in Cartersville, Georgia and surrounding areas. Candidates that are selected to participate in the course of study, and can complete all training and testing successfully, will become a Right at Home Team member.
The mission of Right at Home is simple… to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing RightCare (our proprietary care delivery system), and we deliver this brand promise every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best-in-class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We are always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions, as you are critical to our success in priding the best-possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above-and-beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
Some benefits are:
- We utilize state of the art technology for digital scheduling, time sheets and care records
- Mileage paid on first visit of the day if over 25 miles from your home
- Drive time between clients in the same day paid at full hourly wage
- Weekly pay
- Paid training and in-service offered to continue to improve your skills
- Flexible schedules
- Bonus opportunities
- Direct deposit