Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference!
Right at Home of Cecil, Kent & Queen Annes Counties Values Our Dedicated & Hard Working Caregivers. We Provide Them With a Warm, Growing Environment and Incentives.
Why is Right at Home the Right Fit For You?
Hourly | Days | Weekends | Overnights | Evenings
Starting CNA Salary $12.00 per Hour
We invite you to come be a part of a team who is helpful, friendly, supportive, easy going, filled with laughter, and who believes in going above and beyond for our caregivers.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employer Matched IRA
- 11 Years of Service
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Ongoing Education
- Positive Caregiver Testimonials
- Opportunity for employee advancement
- Transportation for caregivers
- Greater Work Independence
- Great Culture
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- We’re just Awesome!
What High Quality Traits Do We Look For in a Caregiver?
Compassionate, Caring and Responsible!
Excellent Caregiver Candidates:
• STNA, HHA, Companion Caregivers, and Individuals wanting to make a difference
• Retirees or empty nesters looking for meaningful part-time employment
• Individuals new to the job force who want to build a successful career in healthcare
• A person who has had experience caring for a friend or loved one
• Professional caregiving background
• Students working towards a CNA or RN degree
Training and Continuing Education for Care Staff
Right at Home University
Right at Home Lancaster & Chester County provides continuous training for our caregivers including from our online educational system, Right at Home University. RAHU is an online system offering more than 500 nationally recognized certification and training programs along with state-specific training, approved continuing education and professional development opportunities. Through Right at Home University – caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including:
Hear What Right at Home Caregivers Are Saying!
Resources for Professional and Family Caregivers
- Directory of Area Support Groups
- Lancaster County Office of Aging Caregiver Support Program
- Pennsylvania 2-1-1
- Alzheimers.net Dementia Care Resources and Facilities
- Alzheimer's Support Meetings in Lancaster
- Dept of Aging Caregiver Support Program
- Chester County Family Caregiver Support Groups
- The Parkinson's Council Care Resources
- Caregiver Burnout Article
- 14 Signs of Burnout
- Recovering from Caregiver Burnout
- Caring.com Support Groups
- Caring.com Caregiving Resource Center