Right at Home is looking for a CNA or an experienced Home Health Aide for position within Cecil, Kent, Queen Annes Counties Maryland to include Barclay, Betterton, Cecilton, Centreville, Charlestown, Chesapeake City, Chester, Chestertown, Church Hill, Colora, Conowingo, Crumpton, Earleville, Elkton, Galena, Grasonville, Ingleside, Kennedyville, Massey, Millington, North East, Perryville, Port Deposit, Queenstown, Rising Sun, Rock Hall, Stevensville, Still Pond, Sudlersville, Warwick, Worton.
CNA HHA Overview
Our CNAs and Home Health Aides provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care; provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Why Work for Right at Home
We invite you to come be a part of a team who is helpful, friendly, supportive, easy going, filled with laughter, and who believes in going above and beyond for our caregivers.
- We like to keep our caregivers within 20-30 minutes of your home
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule that allow you to choose and accept assignments
- Mileage Reimbursement - With wage and mileage also paid between shifts that are 30 minutes or less apart
- Aflac Program
- Positive Caregiver Testimonials
- We introduce you to your client
- Our Operational Staff take shifts too because we are all a team
- 24/7 Office Support
- Timely, accurate and relevant communication
- Mutual respect for everyone
*Starting CNA Salary $12.00 per Hour
-Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to): Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair), Ambulation, Eating, Dressing, Shaving
-Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
-Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to): Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances, Reinforcement of dressings, Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, Measuring and preparing special diets, Taking vital signs, Application of an external catheter
-Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation