Right at Home Caregivers choose to part of our team because we hire individuals who want more than just a job – we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are.
A caregiver provides companionship and non-medical home care for our clients in their own homes. They can performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to) vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
We offer the following benefits:
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs
- Direct deposit
- Employee referral program bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions; may participate in planning meals; sometimes shopping is required.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks which may include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, laundry, making and changing the bed, doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom, as well as other related tasks.
- Provide companionship which may include accompanying client on walks, errands, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- May provide some assistance with personal care (e.g., assisting client with personal tasks in the bathroom).
- May offer medication reminders to clients who have short term memory loss.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must have 3 professional references.
- Must have 6 months experience providing personal care as a homemaker or health aide, or caring for sick/aged persons.
- We welcome applications from experienced caregivers/homemakers as well as students in nursing, physical therapy, and occupational therapy programs.
Thank you for inquiring about employment with Right at Home. We're looking for candidates who are interested in building and maintaining relationships with seniors and looking for opportunities to give back within their community.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.