RIGHT AT HOME OFFERS MORE BENEFITS!
RIGHT AT HOME IN HOME CARE’S TOP 35
Right at Home Central Oregon is Truly the Best in the Biz!
We continue to be #1 on Care.com and invite YOU to join our award-winning team.
- Currently #1 on Caring.com, the only agency in central Oregon rated #1
- 5-Star rating on Caring.com
- Preferred Employer for AARP
- Our caregivers LOVE us - just look at our reviews on Home Care Pulse!
- Starting wage is one of the highest in central Oregon
- Paid on call opportunities (weekends)
- Flexible schedules available
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Right at Home central Oregon is GREEN! We have a paperless system
- We have trees planted in National Forests in honor of past and present clients
- Direct Deposit paychecks
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Client Care Notes all online through our Clear Care system
- Input on Client Care Plans
- FMLA and OFMLA compliant
- Cash discounts for medical visits with Dr. Burket
- Opportunity to enroll in company’s retirement plan - ‘Premier Select,’ Simple IRA
- Paid Training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Free Preventive Dental Care
- Cash Discount on Dental Procedures
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Aflac Insurance available
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their families
- Care Star Awards
- Referral Bonuses for clients
- Referral Bonuses for new caregivers
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Online schedules and Client Care plans accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Gas and Grocery Cards as incentives
- Kim Peters, Caregiver and Care Manager at Stone Lodge is Bend’s original “JOKE LADY.” Every Tuesday through Thursday mornings at 6:20 am, she calls KQAK radio with DJ Dave Clemens and tells a riddle or a joke. She generally hears these jokes from her many wonderful clients! JOKE ON, KIM!
- Right at Home has an exclusive MASCOT PROGRAM . . . this is your chance to show off your pet! We put photos and videos of you and your pet on our social media and website. We even have a Hamster mascot, Horton!
- The Administrative Team is just plain FUN!
Essential Caregiver Duties & Responsibilities
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with the Activities of Daily Living, ADL’s, which include but are not limited to:
- Personal hygiene including assisting with toileting, or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair
- Performs patient-specific tasks that are taught or delegated by Right at Home’s nurse. These could include but are not limited to:
- Medication Reminders
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Catheter Care
- End of life care
- Assistance with cognitive/mental issues
- Assistance for our Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s clients
- Performs homemaking activities that include but are not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Preparing meals and/or snacks according to instructions.
- Grocery shopping, errands, assisting with hobbies, and socialization.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Provide job-related references if requested.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodations and to properly transfer clients.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must have a minimum of one-year experience in caregiving either in a private residence or facility.
- Pass criminal background checks administered by Right at Home central Oregon and verified through G.I.S., and Crims (state of Oregon.)
Caregivers may sign up to be on-call during the weekends. They must be available starting Friday and 5 p.m. through Monday morning at 8 a.m. to receive $50 in compensation whether you are called or not, plus any hours worked. (Restrictions and requirements apply.)
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.