Are you a compassionate caregiver looking to work in the Lexington Area? Join our Right At Home team of Healthcare Professionals, for the Elderly, of 14 years & counting. We are hiring in the Lexington Area. Apply now!
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) PROVIDED!
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Personal Touch Treatment
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- AFLAC Insurance opportunities
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse for 3 consecutive years
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- 6 Months+ of experience as a Healthcare Aide (HH Agency, facilities OR Completed Clinicals).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile