If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME.
Wouldn’t you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do?
RIGHT AT HOME Columbia, SC is an award winning home care agency and has been recognized as a leading service provider by Caring.com and Home Care Pulse.
We offer the following benefits:
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Paid Travel Time
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
- Employee referral programs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Competitive pay
We are looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant to fill hourly openings. The ideal candidate is reliable, caring, compassionate and sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve.
Responsibilities of a Professional Caregiver:
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person.
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
Requirements of a Professional Caregiver:
- Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregiver, sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve
- Must have AT LEAST 6 months of hands-on, personal care experience in a professional setting (i.e. home care agency, facility, hospital) OR completed your CAN/clinical.
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
- Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
- Pass a drug screen and a nationwide background check
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred