Right At Home is seeking to hire In-Home Caregivers for live-in positions to join a dynamic care team. This position is with an in home care service providing non medical care. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Premium paid for working with COVID 19 clients.
Why you want to work at Right At Home :
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
Performs client-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- CNA certificate preferred, but not necessary if you have experience.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- At least a year of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Preferred drivers not necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time