NOW HIRING:RN/DIRECTOR OF CLIENT CARE
With offices in Tucson, Green Valley and Sierra Vista, Right at Home of Southern Arizona is the area's premier non-medical home care agency serving seniors and disabled adults. Visit our web site to learn more about who we are and why we do what we do www.RAHsouthernAZ.com.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Our approach to doing this is called RightCare: The right PEOPLE doing the right THINGS in the right WAY for the right REASON.
We are hiring a Registered Nurse to serve as Director of Client Care and a key member of our leadership team. If you are passionate about helping seniors age in place, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and have relevant nursing, case management, and leadership experience in home care, home health, hospice, or a related field, then apply today!
- Leadership: Serve as a key member of the company’s leadership team, including overall leadership of care management and care delivery.
- Management: Manage a team of direct and indirect reports totaling 90+ people.
- Compliance: Own Joint Commission and ACHC Accreditation process, including develop, implementation and adherence to appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines, as well as ongoing compliance and reporting.
- Client Care: Conduct assessment of each client’s individual needs, develop a customized plan of care for each client, ensure proper caregiver matching, ensure quality delivery of care services and execution of the plan of care, and manage evolution of care needs.
- Care Coordination: Collaborate regularly with clients, family members, and medical professionals to coordinate the RightCare for each client and to keep all stake holders appropriately informed and aligned regarding the most appropriate plan for each client to safely age with dignity.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time-off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Change peoples' lives every day!
To apply, send resume and salary requirements to adam@RAHsouthernAZ.com