Providing Quality In-Home Care Services in Livingston,NJ
Right at Home of Essex Countyis proud to be able to provide home care and senior care services to the seniors in and around Livingston, NJ. We provide care in your home, wherever that may be. Whether you need transportation to Temple Beth Shalom Synagogue, the Livingston Mall or a doctors appointment, respite care or more in-depth care, Right at Home can help you and your loved ones today!
If you are in the area, make sure you stop by the super popular Ritz Diner and grab yourself a slice of their signature apple pie or chocolate babka.
Senior Care Services in Livingston, NJ
Whether you are needing in-home care for as few as 6 hours a week or 24/7 care, Right at Home is there to help! We also offer 24/7 emergency on-call emergency service when the unexpected comes up.
We provide home care services including:
Senior Care Services Wherever You Call Home
In The Home
Independent Living Communities
Assisted Living Communities
Knowing When Elder Care is Needed
Caring for a senior can be tough and knowing when or who to call can be difficult. Right at Home offers custom care plans designed to fit the needs of each individual. Our custom care plans are mandatory for each in-home care recipient. We walk each client and their family through the process of determining the level of care needed to create a care plan specific to you or your loved one's needs.
Resources for Seniors In the Livingston, NJ Community
Right at Home is active in the Livingston community, including partnerships with:
- The Society House: provides Luxury Boutique Senior Housing, Assisted Living, 24 Hour Care, Full Time Gourmet Chef, Housekeeping, Laundry, Medication Monitoring, Exercise Room, Registered Nurse services to the Livington, New Jersey area.
- Brandywine Living at Livingston: a senior living community offering assisted living and memory care in Essex County's Livingston, NJ.
- Inglemoor Rehabilitation & Care Center: Inglemoor houses two separate units of sub-acute and long-term care units, allowing staff to provide consistent assignments and meet the specialized needs of the facility’s different populations.
- Clarendon Adult Day Center: provides a warm and welcoming community for seniors suffering from early to mid-stage dementia. They provide stimulating cognitive programs and activities, along with opportunities for socialization and enjoyment.
- St. Barnabas Hospital: A fully accredited acute care hospital and offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- St. Barnabas Ambulatory: One of the nation’s most sophisticated ambulatory health care facilities. We provide the highest quality medical care in an environment that sets a new standard for patient satisfaction.
- City of Livingston Senior Programs: A great resource to find a senior group to join, begin a fitness routine, or even learn how to play Mah Jongg, Canasta, or join an ongoing Chess Group.