Be A Difference Maker
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
Our Mission is Simple
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
Please see what positions we are currently hiring for and learn more about Right at Home of Essex County below. We can not wait to meet you and welcome you to our Right at Home family!
- Making a difference and improving the life of someone in need
- Flexible hours
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Performance based pay increases
- Employee Referral Program
- Caregiver Recognition
- Continuing Education
What Makes Right at Home the Right Fit For You?
You get to work for a company who:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Oﬀers competitive pay
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Rewards experience and loyalty
- Makes growth opportunities available
Who is the Right Fit for Caregiving?
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence