Ideal candidate will be a highly organized, high energy, well-spoken, goal oriented, likeable team player. Preference given to candidates with prior clinical training or with prior sales experience. You would be responsible for New Business Development, calling on nurses, social workers, and other professionals that work in hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc. Must be a Strong Relationship Builder and Results Oriented Professional. The right individual will share our vision for providing exceptional care for Seniors, Veterans and the Disabled
Why is Right at Home Northern Kentucky the Right Fit For You?
Right at Home Provides Excellent Incentives
Depending on employment status (part-time or full-time employee), our incentives include:
► Competitive Salary ► Health Insurance ► 401(k) Savings Plan
► Life Insurance/AFLAC ► Quarterly Bonus Reviews ► Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
► Paid Time Off (full time employees) ► Sign-on bonus ► Regular Performance bonus
Community Liaison Requirements:
- Prefer some prior sales experience in generating new business preferably in the health care industry.
- Proven experience in building Strong Relationships and Trust with referral sources
- Sales experience with Home Health, Hospice and other "relation-based" sales positions will be very helpful.
- Must be creative and self-motivated; Have a pleasant, compassionate and helpful disposition.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Marketing Experience preferred
New Business Development Essential Functions:
- Develop new referral sources in the community
- Strengthen relationships with existing referral sources
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Strong prospecting skills; comfortable in cold calling; handles rejection well
- Create new business within assigned area according to goals
- Pre-plan weekly marketing activities
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities
- Public speaking; event coordination
- Create and develop promotional material as needed
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations
- Works primarily from our Cincinnati office