Job Description – LPN/ADON – Liaison in Northern Kentucky
Right at Home is seeking a self-starting, enthusiastic and motivated LPN or RN to join our team. The right person will work closely with and report to our Director of Nursing. He or she will have both clinical and commercial experiences.
Clinically, you will assist in providing assessments, developing care plans, performing supervisory visits, and maintaining Right at Home as a compliant provider.
Commercially, you will play a significant role in creating relationships with clinical referral sources such as hospitals, rehab hospitals and SNF's.
We choose employees for their unique abilities and talents that they bring to the team. All team members are encouraged to reach their fullest potential. We value workforce diversity and listen to your opinion. We’re looking for critical thinkers, people who problem-solve and want to be part of a fast-growing industry.
Benefits of Working for Right at Home:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance and 401k
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Life Ins/Aflac
- Start ASAP - Paid Orientation
- Ensures that all conversations with client and /or caregivers are caring, professional, focused, accurate and documented, as you work to create an exceptional experience for the client and the caregiver.
- Is responsible for the comprehensive admission and ongoing assessment of client status, including physical, psychological and environmental issues. Updates Plan of Care to reflect any changes or progress
- Collaborates with other health care providers to ensure continuity of care, while seeking to achieve favorable outcomes
- Is actively involved with quality improvement activities, while assisting with audits of the Agency
- Works in the office and the field as needed. Our service area consists of Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky: Hamilton,Warren, Butler,Clermont, Clinton, Campbell and Boone counties. Our office hours are 8:30AM to 4:30PM Monday – Friday. On-call duties are on a rotating basis.
- Current Licensed as LPN or RN
- Minimum two years’ clinical experience
- Demonstrated commercial experience
- First Aid/CPR
- General computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google)
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to educate and motivate in a positive constructive manner
Contact Tony Fenno by Email or call (859) 442-5111