Volunteer with a Paycheck!
No experience necessary—we will train!
Right at Home is looking for Companion Caregivers to fulfill our Mission of Improving the Quality of Life for Those We Serve. Our caregivers assist seniors in their homes by providing companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation, and medication reminders. Join our team and start making a difference in the life of a senior today!
- Scheduling flexibility—we will work around your school schedule, family obligations and even other job! Full and part time shifts available
- Assignments close to your home—no long commutes
- Supportive Management and Office Staff available to you 24/7
- Competitive pay rates and merit based increases
- Employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Free initial and ongoing training
- Direct Deposit and weekly pay
We are a local, family owned agency that values work/life balance and cultivating relationships with our Clients and Caregivers to make meaningful and long lasting matches. Recently we were recognized for having the highest level of Employee Satisfaction!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be 18 years old Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle you can drive to and from you shifts
- Able to pass a criminal background screening, DMV screening and a drug test
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Applications are reviewed daily!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time