Why Work with Our Home Care Agency?
We are top rated by both clients and caregivers, with an average 4.9 / 5 star review rating by clients, and a 93.6% job satisfaction rating from our caregivers.
- We are a growing and enthusiastic team with a centrally located office in Knoxville.
- Due to increasing client demand, we have many open opportunities to work with seniors at home throughout Knox County and Anderson County.
- We offer great benefits and referral bonuses to qualified team members.
- Our owners are involved in local community and civic organizations and strive to fulfill our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We truly care for our caregivers and help manage client relationships to create a pleasant work environment for our employees.
Flexible Work Hours for Qualified and Experienced CNAs
- Bring in your desired schedule or work hours and we will try our best to find the closest schedule match that we can, whether you would like to work a few hours a week, or want to get full time shifts.
- We receive new requests for caregivers on an ongoing basis, leading to new opportunities for our employees.
More Details About the Position
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
- Paid Overtime
- Monthly contests
- Referral bonuses
- Optional dental and vision coverage
- Free life insurance
- 401K eligibility after one year