Lead Caregiver Position. Guaranteed paid 40 hours a week
Description of Lead Caregiver Position
Right at Home has introduced a new hybrid caregiver position and we are looking to fill this position immediately with the right candidate. The Lead Caregiver position will include working a minimum of 30 hours on regular scheduled shifts and will be available to cover last minute call-offs, conduct occasional training/introductions, and work alongside the Area Care Manager. This right candidate will be guaranteed 40 hours each week with the eligibility of receiving overtime.
Various duties required may include providing personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes or in facilities. Personal care includes: personal hygiene such as assisting to the bathroom, bathing, care of mouth, and skin and hair care and more. May assist in transfers: from bed to wheelchair, from wheelchair to toilet. Personal caregivers also may provide help such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders.
We're Looking For:
- Willingness to take initiative
- Prompt responsiveness
- Caring hearts
- Ability to learn and adapt to your client's personality style
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Common sense
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Driver's License & insurance are REQUIRED!
- Strong work ethic
Locations: Little Rock, Bryant, Hensley, Conway
Job Duties Include:
- Performs non-medical, home care, and assistance activities as outlined in the Client's Individual Service Plan.
- Examples include, but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks for Client according to client/family and supervisor's instructions.
- Stand-by assistance and safety supervision.
- Provides companionship for Client including accompanying on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, assistance with errands, etc.
- Responsible for accurate written documentation of services provided.
- Primarily works in Client's place of residence, sometimes in facilities.
- Shift times and days vary with client needs.
- On-going training provided with opportunities for advancement.