Work for a home care agency that treats YOU like a person, not a number! We value our caregivers and work to help them achieve their career goals. Right at Home Jeffersonville, an In-Home Care & Assistance company is seeking to hire Personal Care Assistants to join a dynamic care team providing clients in-home care services in the Salem, IN area. We have immediate part-time positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes. If you value working with aging adults, seniors and the elderly, we want you to join our team!
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Employee Discount Programs
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Access to Leadership
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Weekly Pay
- Mobile clock in /out
Responsibilities and Duties
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Performs client-specific tasks. These could include (but are not limited to): Medication reminders, Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, Preparing special diets, Dementia care, Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
- Possess or obtain a valid TB test
- 6 months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
- CNA or HHA license is preferred
Right at Home's Mission
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others. If you want a flexible job with an innovative company - then Right at Home is the place for you. Apply today!
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.