Right at Home of Central New Jersey is actively pursuing a highly motivated and creative candidate for our Office Assistant position in our new, state-of-the-art office in Old Bridge, NJ. Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Do you want to keep our office running smoothly so we can help our senior population? If yes, this is the job for you!
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a 401k plan, employee savings, discount programs, paid time off, mileage and expenses reimbursed weekly, refer a friend bonus program, and access to incredible life balance coaches.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS OUR OFFICE ASSISTANT
As our Office Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for:
- Potential clients calling our office for information on Right at Home’s services.
- Our clients and their families who may have billing or scheduling questions.
- Our partners at assisted living facilities, rehab centers, independent living communities and senior centers calling to talk about our mutual (or potential) clients.
- Our caregivers who may need information on their work schedules or who may have questions relating to their assignments.
You’ll handle important office tasks such as:
- Faxing our client’s billing information weekly to their insurance companies so they can be reimbursed for their expenses.
- Following up via phone and e-mail on information sent to our potential clients and their families.
- Assembling client information, nursing assessment and caregiver applicant orientation packets.
Your winning personality will serve you well as you deal with issues that can arise with clients, caregivers or our mutual partners. You have a great ability to follow through on things that need to be handled right away.
You’ll talk to and e-mail our caregivers to make sure that all of our scheduling needs for our clients are met and you’ll be able to work with our clients and their families to explain scheduling changes or other things they need to know.
When needed, you’ll transport our caregivers to and from assignments and you’ll handle other general clerical duties as needed.
Working as part of our great team in the office, you know that keeping each other updated on what’s going on will not only make things run smoothly but ensure that all our clients have coverage as needed and that all of our caregivers know where they’re supposed to be and when they’re supposed to be there.
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE OUR OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Basic computer and telephone skills.
- Social media savvy so you can post Right at Home content across social media platforms, including your own personal social media.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize every day.
- Patience and understanding to ensure we help our caregivers, our clients and our partners.
- Driver’s license and access to a car so, when needed, you can drive our caregivers to their assignments.
Previous experience in staffing and scheduling is a plus, but not required. Having a basic understanding of common medical terminology is helpful. Are you self-directed, self-motivated, and focused on achieving winning results? Do you have a pleasant and helpful disposition and the ability to easily create relationships with others? Do you want to be part of a team that helps senior citizens retain their independence and live safely wherever they may call home? If so, we want to meet you!
The typical schedule for this part-time position is Monday through Friday from 9 am – 3 pm. There may be some before-hours or after-hours networking meetings or health fairs held on a weekend. You’ll be based primarily out of our Old Bridge office but you may be driving caregivers to or attending events and activities throughout Middlesex, Mercer and Northern Monmouth Counties.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you become part of our great team.