What Sets Us Apart
We adhere to all applicable federal and state guidelines related to privacy of personal and healthcare information. This starts once we have a formal services agreement, before a caregiver even comes to your family member's home. The written service agreement stipulates the exact restrictions on the use of your information, which clarifies that even unauthorized individuals will not be given access to information without a client's – or legally authorized representative's – formal consent.
Give us a call. We'll arrange a time to visit you, your family and/or any authorized representative to fully discuss your particular home care situation and how Right at Home might help. To see how we might be able to help your family specifically, take our Care Assessment. To see how we help families, read our Care Profiles or read our in-home care customer testimonials.
Everything we do stems from our mission: "To improve the quality of life for those we serve." To us, our mission is more than words - it is a goal we strive to achieve each day. It is the way we deliver world-class care to our clients. Our mission guides how we run our business and how we treat our caregivers. Our mission is ambitious, and it takes a team filled with the RightPeople to live out that mission each and every day.
Right at Home Monmouth Middlesex is here for you:
- We develop an individualized care plan that addresses your needs. We have specialty programs for Parkinson’s disease, fall risks, dementia care, cardiac care and more.
- We have meal planning and schedule planning tools to help you live better and healthier at home.
- We aim to improve the quality of life of our clients. We have a “big picture” view and communicating with the client, the family and the facility (when appropriate) to get all pertinent information is vitally important to us.
- We truly understand – we all of us have parents, siblings or spouses whom we love. We understand that we are helping care for your Mom, Dad, spouse, loved one.
- We are efficient and are involved with a facility in the discharge process to ensure it is handled with care.
- We engage in ongoing caregiver training.
- We understand that your time is valuable so we make it easy for you to reach us 24/7.
Our mission is to improve the lives of those we serve. It's our goal to bring happiness, security and safety to our clients and their families. But nobody says it better than our clients.