Full Time and Part Time CNA and PCA positions available now!
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Personal Care Aides (PCA) to provide personal care services for our clients in the Lake Norman area. Please call the office at 704.230.1305 to discuss this position with us!
Responsibilities and Duties
(Each client can have different care plan. The job duties can be some of the below)
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair, shaving)
- Eating: Prepares meals and snacks according to client's personal needs
- Perform patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): making bed, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Qualifications and Skills
- Personal caregiving experience (at least 1 year preferred)
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
- Possess a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile or reliable transportation
- Must possess a Smart Phone with active line of subscription
- Voluntary benefits for Dental, vision, critical care and illness, life insurance and accident insurance
- Flexible hours
- Pay for CNA school after 6 months of employment
- On-going caregiver training and education
- Rewards and recognition - reliability bonus, short shift bonus, gas bonus, Paid time off