Looking for a fun, caring, and rewarding position? Then come join our AWESOME Right At Home Team!
Do you feel like you’re compassionate in helping others? Right at Home is seeking to hire C.N.A's to join our dynamic care team providing their expertise!
As a C.N.A. of Right At Home, you have the option to work 1on1 with our clients in the comfort of their own homes or you can set your own schedule and pick up various shifts at Nursing facilities in and around the Norfolk area!
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Performance reviews every 6 months
- Annual Employee Party
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Caregiver of the week awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Essential Functions: C.N.A. Candidates
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
Preferred Experience in:
- Hoyer lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley care
- Light cleaning
Pay Range: $13.00-$15.50/hr
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Successful completion of a state -approved C.N.A and it’s currently active.
- Pay is based on C.N.A. experience.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured and reliable automobile.
- Possess the ability to consistently provide superior customer service to our clients and exhibit an exceptional work
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.