Right at Home North Phoenix/Scottsdale, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire Caregivers to join a dynamic care team providing in-home companion and personal care to adults and seniors. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- $100 Bonus upon completion of 100 hours of initial service*
- $400 Bonus upon completion of 800 hours of initial service*
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay/Direct deposit
- Flexible Schedules
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- *satisfactory performance required
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs companion and personal care activities that assist clients with activities of daily living which may include (but are not limited to):
- Companionship: Companion care, transportation, and light housekeeping, as well as being a friend and developing relationship with your clients
- Physical Assistance: Ambulation/Transfers and dressing assistance
- Hygiene: Bathing and other personal care services
- Wellness: Medication reminders, meal planning, and preparation
- Passion for helping others
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Tuberculosis skin test, CPR & First Aid
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.