We are looking for high-quality caregivers to work live-in shifts up to four days per week. You will have a private sleeping quarters, free meals, and be able to deliver that special one-on-one care to clients needing quality care and companionship. As a live-in caregiver you can earn a week of full time pay in just a few days. We pay time-and-a-half for overtime work, up to $225+ per day or more!
Opportunities available throughout Northwest Indiana from Munster to Valparaiso, including Portage, Chesterton, Crown Point, Schererville, Dyer, Hammond, Highland, Merrillville, Hobart, Cedar Lake, Lowell, and more!
Duties Typically Include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Dressing and grooming
- Transferring and positioning
- Bathing and showering
- A minimum of 1-year experience caring for a senior or adult
- Ability to competently perform assigned tasks
- Good communication skills
- Warmth and compassion for people under your care
- Completion of a criminal background check, DMV check, and random drug screening
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Benefits of Working for Right at Home
We value and appreciate all our outstanding caregivers, and we find many ways to show it, including:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay raises
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Employee recognition
- Employee referral bonuses
Become part of the Right at Home team and join our culture of excellence and live our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
Fill out an application now to join the Right at Home team!
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer. All recruitment and employment decisions are made without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.