We Live By Our Mission
The Northwest Indiana office of Right at Home is a locally owned and operated franchise office of Right at Home, Inc., a senior home care and staffing company providing care since 1995.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
To Achieve Our Mission We Are Committed To:
- Provide compassionate and dependable in-home caregivers to serve you and your loved ones
- Ensure that our caregivers are carefully screened, trained, bonded, insured, and valued as fulfilling an important mission
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with our clients’ family members and advocates about their individualized care plan
- Review each client’s individualized care plan regularly to ensure that our services match our clients’ changing needs
- Timely respond to referrals from discharge planners, case managers, social workers, and other healthcare professionals in our community
Our Caregivers Help With An Array of Homecare Needs
- Assistance for a loved one who wants to remain at home
- Short-term home care after a hospital stay
- Extra care and attention in an assisted living facility, a nursing home, or even during a hospital stay
- Respite or relief time for a family caregiver
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
Well Trained Caregivers
Our caregivers are well-trained and motivated to improve your loved one’s quality of life through assistance with everyday living activities, including but not limited to:
- Dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Medication reminders
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Hobbies, crafts, and other leisure activities
- Communicating with family and friends
- And much more!
Special Care Situations and Scenarios
As important as what we do is how we do it. A steady hand, a bright smile, and a willingness to go to extra lengths to provide reassurance to you or your loved one – these are all hallmarks of our local office.
Whether it is for assistance after a stay in a hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their own home, or as a respite for the spouse or family member caring for a loved one, Right at Home can help.
For more information, please contact us.