Right at Home Oklahoma City is seeking to hire a Home Health Aide/CNA to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home care to our clients. With this career you can make a difference in the lives of those in by helping them stay in the comfort of their homes while getting the care and compassion they deserve.
Caregivers are the foundation of our business, and the professional, compassionate care they provide helps us live our mission to "improve the quality of life for those we serve." Right at Home has a deep respect for our team members and all they do.
We Are The Right Team For You!
Right at Home Oklahoma City received the "Employer of Choice" award. We provide a variety of benefits to you.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Pay Increases Through Our Personal Advancement Program
- Aflac Insurance Opportunities
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Multiple Income Opportunities
- PAID-Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- And More!
A Home Health Aide/CNA provides hands-on personal care that builds trust, ensures health and safety, and encourages a positive environment for our clients. The caregiver works with the Right at Home nurse, the client, and the client's family to create and monitor an individualized plan of care. The best candidates for this position have excellent nursing skills, professional character, and the ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers, and leadership.
This position performs personal care activities that assist clients with the activities of daily living. These could include, but are not limited to the following.
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanies client on errands or to medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate
- Valid driver's license or state issued ID
- Current Certified Nurse Aid license
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Prior work and life experience that demonstrates dependability and capability
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Dependable transportation
- Current CPR Certificate is preferred
Preferred Qualities and Experience
- Hoyer Lift Operation
- Personal Care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley Care
- Companionship Care
- Light Cleaning/Housekeeping
- Compassion for Others
- Empathy for Others
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.