Infusion Nurse - Home Healthcare
Right at Home, an International in home care and assistance agency with over 500 offices nationwide, which offers help in the home, currently has opportunities for a Registered Nurse to work on a PRN basis, Part Time or Full Time. Position is very flexible to work around existing schedules.
Job Duties and Benefits Include:
- Provides nursing care, treatment, and case management of home infusion patients in accordance with the physicians plan of treatment, agency regulatory guidelines and accreditation standards.
- Provide appropriate education and instruction for patients and caregivers to safely administer care at home. Initiates, develops and implements nursing plan of treatments, evaluating patient progress towards goals.
- Re-evaluates patients needs through physical assessment, response to therapy & supplemental physician orders.
- Provides effective & safe teaching using patient centered care approach for patient & family to achieve independence with prescribed therapy and care needs through active participation per plan of treatment goals.
- Administer medications, fluid, and blood or other solutions via intravenous methods.
- IV nurses are responsible for prepping the patient for injection, maintaining the tubing and dressing while patient receives therapy and monitoring patient.
Positions available for PRN Visits and or ongoing shift work. NO MEDICARE & NO OASIS!
Experience with CAHC Accreditation or any other accreditation is a PLUS! We are proud to be designated as an AARP National Employer Team member!
- Must have State License
- 2 years nursing experience
- Homecare Skilled Nursing experience a plus
- RN: 1 year
- nursing: 1 year
- skilled nursing: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Drivers License
- RN License - New Jersey