Start making $$ as early as next week! MUST BE CNA AS WELL! Hiring Bonus!
FT & PT - Variety of Hours Available - Up to 14 Hour Shifts!!
Submit your application, have a phone interview today, attend orientation tomorrow, and start working the next day!!
Right At Home is a leading provider of in-home care for seniors and adults with disability. When it comes to the home care industry in the Omaha area- Right At Home is the company to be apart of! Right At Home consistently achieves some of the highest ratings on independent employee satisfaction surveys. Because of our reputation for providing superior care to our clients, we consistently have assignments coming in and are in need of additional field staff.
General job functions:
- Provide 1 on 1 cares with your client in the comfort of their home
- Assist with ADLs & IADLs
- Prepares meals
- Accompany clients on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light house keeping activities
- Medication administration
Why Right At Home?
- Variety of Shifts Available Immediately; 1 Hour Visits up to 12-18 Hour Shifts!
- On call pay rates- Up to $18 an hour
- PAID training and development
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Caregiver incentive programs (Birthday cards, Caregiver of the month..... to name a couple!)
- Valid drivers license
- Current car insurance
- Pass thorough background check
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
If the above sounds like a good fit for you then we would love to have you join our team! Take a moment to complete our application and someone from our office will get in touch with you shortly.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
We can't wait to hear from you!!!