Right at Home Peachtree City is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to hire on the spot
* Must have a Current Nursing Assistant certification from state of GA to be eligible for this position.*
We are currently hiring experienced CNAs for work in Clayton, Coweta, Fayette, Heard, Henry, Lamar Meriwether, Pike, Spalding, Troup and Upson counties. Offering on-the-job-training, incentives, flexible scheduling, referral bonuses, caregiver recognition and rewards program; and we offer competitive pay and a growing company with exciting potential for career advancement!
To expedite the hiring process please bring the following current documents:
- Background Check
- Current First Aid and C.P.R.
- Current TB test taken within 6 months or a valid chest x-ray within 12 months.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Current driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Social security card
- Green Card/passport
If you have a friend that is also qualified, please bring them too!
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible scheduling
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- PAID-Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
Preferred Experience in:
- Hoyer lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley care
- Light cleaning