Right at Home is currently hiring incredible, compassionate, caring in-home caregiver/CNAs.
Right at Home is an independently locally owned family in-home Kupuna care agency affiliated with a well-established, well-regarded, world-wide (since 1995) in-home caregiving program.
Right at Home’s Mission:
To improve the quality of life for those we serve.
If you are looking for a meaningful, rewarding career, focused on enhancing the lives of Oahu’s Kupuna/elders, in an Ohana like environment, you’re probably the perfect caregiver/CNA for Right at Home. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Right at Home is always on the look-out for qualified in-home Caregiver/CNA’s.
- Right at Home’s Kupuna Care needs are always expanding.
- Aging-in-place is one of our nation’s fast-growing industries.
- Right at Home’s hiring process is an on-going process.
The Right at Home hiring motto is:
‘We’ll only hire people we’d hire to take care of our own family.’
Right at Home is proud to be in the right place at the right time, with the right care, Right at Home.
A CNA job promises to be meaningful, challenging and rewarding and the growth opportunities are endless. This could easily be the most meaningful job of your lifetime.
Students are welcome to apply
Some of the Right at Home Care Providers study to be CNA's or Nurses while working at Right at Home. Right at Home grows with the Caregivers growth & scheduling accommodations are always considered. Imagine hands-on experience while you study! Qualified Care Providers & CNA's will find fulfillment through their efforts working with Kupuna/elders or the medically challenged in their recovery, living out their lives in as comfortable an environment as possible.
Summarizing our caregiver feedback, most would say, for the right person, there will probably be no other job that compares to this amazing Care Provider/CNA opportunity. There’s truly is nothing like integrating the aloha Lifestyle with one’s occupation. Contributing to another’s well-being is probably the most gratifying experience one can have in life. Being humbled in the process leads to a self-fulfilling appreciation like none other.
Right at Home is always there for us. They treat us caregivers and clients like family. They listen, hear and accommodate us like they really care and value us. It’s the best job I’ve ever had. Right at Home always treats the island’s Kupuna with dignity and respect. We’re truly like a very happy Ohana here at Right at Home.
- The highest level of evidenced-based, best practice training, via on-line training.
- At Right at Home it pays to learn.
- Professional supervision/support 24/7 from leads that possess the same compassion as those they hire. This includes assistance with CNA certification training and re-certification.
- Four hours Minimum & twelve hours maximum shift range, seven days a week.
- Scheduling flexibility & choice of shift.
- Competitive pay rates with generous incentive bonuses & Employee recognition programs.
- Weekly pay (direct deposit every Friday).
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least one-year hands-on care providing / CNA experience.
- Proof of citizenship or valid work visa (SSI card)
- 18 or older, High school degree or G.E.D. certificate
- Capable of safely lifting/transferring clients
- Valid driver's license (preferred) with Valid auto insurance
- Ability to commute to & from assigned homes (on-time), Good drivers record
- Approve & Pass a background check, including finger printing
- English proficient, CPR/First Aid certification, TB screening cleared
- Pass the Right at Home Competency Evaluation for home care & personal care.
Right at Home will contact on-line applicants once they see your application.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.