Right at Home is a family owned Island of Oahu rapidly expanding Kupuna in-home care agency. We serve the entire Island of Oahu 24/7. We're currently hiring; full-time and part-time caregivers. The CNA license is optional.
Some of the Right at Home Care Providers study to be CNA's or Nurses or other related medical fields while working at Right at Home.
Right at Home grows with the Caregivers growth and scheduling accommodations are always considered. Right at Home Pearl City is a locally owned in-home Kupuna care agency affiliated with a well-established, well-regarded, world-wide 25-year-old in-home service program. Right at Home’s Mission - To improve the quality of life for those we serve.
Right at Home Pearl City employees receive;
- The highest level of evidenced-based, best practice training.
- Professional supervision/support 24/7 from leads that possess the same compassion as those they hire.
- Four hours Minimum and twelve hours maximum shift range.
- Choice of shift and clients on the island of Oahu.
- Scheduling flexibility
- Overtime work permitted, if the caregiver prefers the extra pay.
- Leaves of absence an option, if needed.
- Combination of work arrangements possible.
- Competitive pay rates with generous incentive bonuses. With Right at Home, it pays to learn.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Weekly pay (every Friday).
Right at Home on Oahu is looking for CNA's who are;
- Reliable, caring, compassionate, kind, patient, qualified, capable, skilled individuals.
- At least one-year hands-on care providing / CNA experience preferred
- Proof of citizenship or valid work visa (SSI card)
- 18 or older, High school degree or G.E.D. certificate
- Capable of safely lifting/transferring clients,
- Valid driver's license (preferred),
- Valid auto insurance
- Ability to commute to and from assigned homes (on-time),
- Good drivers record,
- Pass a background check
- English proficient
CPR/First Aid certification
TB screening cleared,
Reference checks in good standing
Pass the Right at Home Competency Evaluation for home care and personal care.
Comfortable & competent with Kupuna Care
Caregiver Testimonial Report from Right at Home’s Caregiver/CNA’s Monthly Satisfaction Survey;
Why did you choose to work for Right at Home on Oahu?
‘It makes me feel good to know I am helping people.’
‘I would refer someone to work at Right at Home because they are manageable and flexible with schedules.’
‘The management is very communicative & they care about employees' mental health and well-being.’
‘They don't take in any clients who are violent or aggressive, so it good for new workers.’
‘Right at Home is very flexible. They work with me with anything I have going on. They give me whatever schedule that I want. They’ve been the best employer ever. I’ve recommended them to friends.’
How does being a Right at Home caregiver make you feel?
‘It makes me feel really accomplished and good knowing I can help my clients and that I'm part of the team at Right at Home.’
‘I feel respected, valued, needed and wanted.’
How would you rate your comfort level in voicing your ideas and opinions?
‘I feel very at ease talking to management, they’re always available, approachable & they open themselves up, so I can talk to them when things get hard.’
How would you rate your employer's ability to properly match you with a client?
‘Whenever Right at Home tells me they have a client that would be just right for me, it always turns out to be just right for me. This is the perfect job for me.’
‘If I am going to be sent to do a job I haven't done before, they will be there to introduce me, review the schedule, tour the home and make sure that I have the right training and equipment needed. I always feel well supported & prepared for my client’s needs.’
Why would you refer someone you know for a caregiver position with Right at Home?
‘I would refer somebody because Right at Home puts me with people that I am comfortable with. They work with me and make sure all their clients have the best care possible.’
If you could see yourself working for a place that's Right at Home, please apply Today!