A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
We offer our clients 24 hour, 7 days a week care when requested. If you would like to be considered for part of the caregiving team assigned to a 24/7 client, please submit your application and briefly describe your experience. We will contact you to schedule an interview!
Provides various personal care and related professional services, specializing in senior care. Provides personal needs and comfort of patients in their home in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Six months experience as a healthcare professional in homes, senior communities, or facilities preferred.
- Experience in elderly/ aging care or disabled adults a plus.
- Must possess a current, valid driver's license, and have use of an insured automobile.
- Current 2 Step TB testing is required.
- A Physician's Statement indicating general good health and free from communicable diseases is required.
- Current CPR certificate is required within 6 months of employment
- Must be able to pass a Federal and State background check.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Dependability, reliability and punctuality a must!
- Flexible work schedules/shifts
- Competitive wages
- Continuing education and training
- Incentive and reward programs