A Personal Care Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services according to an established plan of care and provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. They also perform various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills with a target to achieve a "Living Wage"
- Direct Deposit
- No hassle shift reporting by phone - no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Input on Client Care Plans
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
Additional Functions as Needed
- Medication reminders
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Taking vital signs
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Successful completion of a state-approved CNA certificate course.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.