Caregiver: Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Right at Home Scottsdale – Serving Scottsdale, Fountain Hills and Paradise Valley
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire Skilled Caregivers and Home Health Aids to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. We have immediate part-time positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Benefits - Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Bonuses for Referrals
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by Right at Home staff. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Three Years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and insured automobile