Home Infusion Nurse (RN)– Will Train – Puget Sound & Western Washington
Right at Home Seattle/Eastside is hiring a local private duty Registered Nurses to assist our home infusion clients for open positions throughout Western Washington.
We have an immediate need for part-time skilled infusion and nursing services including immune globulin, placement of peripheral IV access, access and care of implanted ports, PICC line maintenance and drawing lab specimens per orders.
Training available by our Registered Nurse Infusion Specialist. Flexible hours and work close to where you live!
- Perform comprehensive subjective and objective assessment of client status
- Develop individualized plan of care
- One-on-one Home Infusion Therapy. Experience caring for ports and maintaining PICC lines
- Consistently demonstrate competency with technical nursing skills according to legal scope of practice
- Communicate effectively regarding patient's condition
- Use professional nursing judgment to delegate selected nursing tasks when determined safe and appropriate
- Active WA state Nursing License (RN)
- Minimum of 1-year experience: Skilled Infusion Therapy
- Flexible hours (mostly daytime)
- Bi-Weekly pay / Direct deposit
- Training/Continuing Education
- Health Insurance/401(k) available