Join Right at Home South Dakota's Best Care Team
Right at Home is looking for loyal, prompt, attentive and good listeners to join our team. We strive to maintain a positive culture. We are really fortunate to have a fabulous team in the office. We believe in hiring for personality and refining the needed skills. Our Care Team will bend over backwards to make employees feel welcome.
Location: Sioux Falls
A CNA/HHA/PCA provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Pay Range: $11.00 - $12.00/hr
Benefits and Recognition
- Health Insurance
- Annual Reviews
- Flexible Schedules
- Caregiver receives a gift card when client leaves a positive review online
- Both Caregiver and Client Referral Bonus
- Caregiver of the quarter program
- Social Events outside the office and in the office
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
We have a detailed orientation and often hold in office training. We make sure to follow up in person after the first shift and regularly every 30-60 days and do regular check ups by phone or text during the month for shift work. We also utilize IPCED for any specific questions a caregiver might have for an unfamiliar situation. We hold 2 day training classes on Alzheimer's Dementia utilizing the Jackie Pool program.
Why Work for Right at Home?
Our Change in Condition program shows the depth of our compassion by keeping clients in their homes. We utilize Family Room to help share information between the client, client’s family, the caregiver and the office. We are an Award Winning Team – 3rd year in a row for Employer of Choice. We have a commitment to quality and recently achieved the Gold Seal from the Joint Commission.
"Got the card from Right at Home today, Suprised to see a Hyvee card included!That on top of the great bag of goodies you left a few weeks ago!! I wore the White Right at Home T Shirt today and got Several compliments on it!
You guys Rock!!!
36 years with the State of SD and we Never got Goodies -- AND had to pay for any logo wear we wanted to have!! I tell people all the time -- This Retirement job is Awesome!!!" - Phyllis
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.