If you are a Direct Care Professional, consider joining our RightTeam. Right at Home Foxboro is seeking qualified Personal Care Assistants (PCA), Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team providing assistance to the elderly in their homes.
You would be responsible for activities of daily living such as: bathing, toileting, dressing, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping, errands and providing companionship.
Benefits of working with Right At Home Foxboro:
- As a private agency, we are able to offer you longer shifts with less travel and mileage.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Access to health insurance
- Individual Support
- In-House training by qualified nurses
- We offer our (online) Right at Home University for continuous growth and training opportunities
- We recognize and reward great work
- Employee Discounts to major retailers
- Accessible Owners involved in day to day operations
- And much more!
We have part-time, up to full-time, and just about any hours in between!
Preference given to caregivers with weekend availability.
If you are a reliable, flexible, and compassionate individual that loves working with the elderly, then we would love to have you join our team!
We are reviewing resumes daily and interviewing daily.
We have a great team and many opportunities in all locations that we cover (from West Roxbury to Quincy to Foxboro to Attleboro and many more).