Compassionate and Caring
Right at Home of Spokane is looking for a few caregivers who are nurturing and want to make a difference in the lives of our seniors and disabled adults. Our clients rely on our team of caring folks daily, to help them with their day to day activities. We are a very supportive group, holding regular staff meetings to educate and support our staff family.
A Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Job security
- Full salary
- Harmonious Work Environment
- Group Health
- Group Dental
- Group Vision
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
- Training Certificates
- Credential Maintenance Pay
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.