Compassionate and Caring
Right at Home of Spokane is looking for a few caregivers who are nurturing and want to make a difference in the lives of our seniors and disabled adults. Our clients rely on our team of caring folks daily, to help them with their day to day activities. We are a very supportive group, holding regular staff meetings to educate and support our staff family.
A Personal Care Assistant provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Job security
- Full salary
- Harmonious Work Environment
- Group Health
- Group Dental
- Group Vision
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
- Training Certificates
- Credential Maintenance Pay
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.