Affected by Today's Employment Challenges and Unprecedented Economy? This Is A Great Opportunity for You!
With so many in the community being affected by layoffs and having their hours cut, this is a great opportunity for you! Right at Home St. Charles is looking to hire temporary caregivers. A 'Caregiver' provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences. Read more below about the responsibilities and qualifications needed to become a Caregiver. The #1 qualification is compassion and caring about people!
Leader in Excellence Award from Home Care Pulse
Do you want to make a difference every day?
Right at Home St. Charles has the perfect opportunity for committed Caregivers in St. Charles, Lincoln & Warren Counties! We provide an enriching work environment & competitive wages for the most professional and passionate people in the home health care business.
Our employees enjoy these outstanding benefits:
- Medical Benefits – Vision & Dental
- Retirement Savings & match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Shifts and hours
- Shift differentials for locations and jobs
- Personal Advancement Program
- Paid training & advancement
- Attendance and service bonus
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions
What does it take to work at Right at Home - St. Charles?
- GED or HS Diploma
- Valid driver's license and reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
Essential Functions of a Right at Home Caregiver:
Assist the client with their personal care. These could include but are not limited to:
- Client Specific Activities
- Accompany client on errands or medical appointments
- Performing light housekeeping activities
- Safety, supervision and companionship
We currently have positions available in O'Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Lake Saint Louis, Wentzville, Troy, Warrenton & Neighboring areas.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.