Leader in Excellence Award from Home Care Pulse
Do you want to make a difference every day?
Right at Home St. Charles has the perfect opportunity for committed Certified Nurse Assistants - CNA in St. Charles, Lincoln & Warren Counties! We provide an enriching environment & competitive wages for the most professional and passionate people in the home health care business.
Our employees enjoy these outstanding benefits:
- Medical Benefits – Vision & Dental
- Retirement Savings & match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Shifts and hours
- Shift differentials for locations and jobs
- Personal Advancement Program
- Paid training & advancement
- Attendance and longevity bonus
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions
What does it take to work at Right at Home St. Charles?
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
- CNA Certificate
Essential Functions of a Certified Nurse Assistant – CNA:
Provide various personal care, ADL and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. These could include but are not limited to:
- Provide client specific activities
- Medication reminders
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepare meals and provide feed assistance
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Performing light housekeeping activities
- Safety, supervision and companionship
We currently have positions available in O'Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Lake Saint Louis, Wentzville, Troy, Warrenton & Neighboring areas.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.