Are you ready to do something meaningful and impactful for your community? Join us at Right at Home!
Right at Home of Northeast, MS is an In-Home Care and Assistance company that provides non-medical care for the elderly and disabled. We are currently looking for reliable, caring, and compassionate caregivers who are interested in improving the quality of life for those we serve!
We offer an employee rewards program that offers opportunity for growth and advancement. Levels of recognition are rewarded with Right at Home apparel, PTO time, and increases in pay.
Right at Home allows employees to receive up to 7 Certifications worth over $600 at no cost! These certifications and other course training are available online at our Right at Home University.
If you are a kind, empathetic individual with unrivaled work ethic, and whether you are looking for flexible hours or a full-time career, Right at Home might be the place for you!
16 Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills
- Flexible work schedules
- The ability to choose the shifts you work; the schedules range from 2-hour to 12-hour shifts
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Short-shift premiums
- Direct deposit
- No hassle shift reporting by phone, no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Paid training
- On the job training and case-specific training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Longevity recognition
- 5-Star Caregiver awards
- Caregiver of the Month and Caregiver of the Year awards
- Insurance benefits
- Prepares meals and snacks
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Provides companionship and safety supervision
- Provides shopping and errands
- The ideal candidate should have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability, and organizational skills
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Pass a written competency evaluation with 80% or higher
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job