A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Immediate part-time positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes. If you value working with aging adults, seniors and the elderly, we want you to join our team!
Here's Why CNA/Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Employee Discount Programs
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Access to Leadership
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Weekly Pay
- Mobile clock in /out
Responsibilities and Duties
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
Performs client-specific tasks. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Preparing special diets
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- 6-month of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant or 6 months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
- Possess or obtain a valid TB test
- CNA or HHA license is preferred