A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Competitive wages
- Performance and skill based pay increases
- Short shift premiums
- Shift cancelation pay
- Paid on call opportunities (evenings and weekends)
- Flexible work schedule
- Text reminders the day before your schedule
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- No hassle shift reporting by phone
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Client Care Plans available 24/7
- Paid monthly training
- Nurse supervision
- On the job training and case specific training
- Profession and Career Development training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance
- Discounts for local stores
- Vacation pay
- Mid year office party
- Christmas party
- Longevity recognition
- Opportunities to socialize with your peers
- Uber available
- Travel pay
- Office support 24/7
- Referral bonuses
- Caregiver of the year awards
- Reward points – gift cards
- Above and Beyond points
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.